Last Friday morning I eagerly scanned the BBC website to check on the election results. I was particularly looking out for the South Thanet result as the local MP - Steve Ladyman- was battling to save the seat in the wake of a strong challenge from the Tory candidate Laura Sandys. During the election campaign the Christian Institute website listed all MPs voting records on Christian related issues, putting a tick for good and a cross for bad. Ladyman had a list of all crosses, this shows just how godless he is and I was hoping with all my heart that he lost the seat. I needed have no fears - he didn't just lose, he was slaughtered having lost by a massive 7,600 votes. Well, I just praised the Lord for that.
I then decided to look at other results and when I discovered the result for "Oxford West and Abingdon" my joy increased exponentially. Why? The answer is simple. The incumbent MP was a Lib Dem by the name of Dr Evan Harris. If I thought Ladyman was godless then Harris just about takes the biscuit. He is heavily involved in the National Secular Society and the British Humanist Assoc. Moreover, he is a strong supporter of the abortion holocaust and some forms of euthanasia. Not for nothing is he called "Dr Death". Indeed, it would not be an exaggeration to say that he is one the most godless men to enter parliament. In spiritual terms he is as low as a snake's belly in a cartwheel rut. He entered the campaign as odds on favourite to hold the seat but, in the providence and goodness of God, HE LOST IT. Moreover, I'm told that his Tory opponent is a Christian. If this is true then it would be surely a case of light triumphing over darkness - a true double whammy if ever there was one.
No doubt this vermin is deeply unhappy to lose his seat but if he does not repent of his evil ways and accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour then he faces a fate even worse than losing his parliamentary seat - he faces losing his soul in the flames of an eternal Hell! In all sincerity I hope God will be pleased to open his eyes and save his soul. But, as things stand at present, he is walking across a rickety bridge over a ravine, a bridge that could break at any time and send him into the abyss - my message to Dr Death is simply this: Repent while you still can, Seek the Lord while He may be found.
Monday, 10 May 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment